Tuesday, May 20, 2008

so many things happened...^^

well so many things happened since i last blogged..^^
I've been hooked up with manga and i'm currently reading one. It's Densha Otoko and somehow I can relate with his story. The next things is I've been chatting with some of my e-friends and never logged on to my filipino forums. I dunno why but maybe because I got bored to them easily. Next is I got an e-husband and the last thing is I confessed to someone that I liked him.

I'll be concentrating more on the last sentence. So there I confessed to someone that I like him. Though I didn't expect he would be very happy about it or he would talked to me again. Coz' the last time I confessed was after two weeks he never talked to me and he never get online. He is so in a hurry to grow up that's why maybe he's engaged into adult things and I don't care at all. So there I told him, actually i don't have plans to tell him but since I don't to feel regrets that's why I told him. I have no intentions or hoping he feels the same way. Coz' I know he like someone now. Though he still somehow flirts. and he almost told me in the middle of his sentence that he likes me too. but good thing that the other girl and me were in different place or else he'll be in trouble..lol...xD I really dunno if it's a good or bad thing but I'm so glad he told me in between those lines that he also like me. I'm really happy every time he tells me that he can't take off those smiles in him. Coz' I make him a permanent smile always. To tell you the truth he really makes me smile and I always looks forward everyday or hoping it will be morning so that I could have a nice chat w/ him. *sigh* I hope we can also have a long nice chat some other time...^^

No comments: