Thursday, May 29, 2008

i don't feel great..T.T

I don't feel great since I'm not feeling well, i'm sick, i'm tired and probably get bored in a while. I've been day dreaming for a week now since i get to "flirt" or open up my feelings to him. He understood and he explain his feelings and clear up some messy questions i had for him. I dunno if his honest or telling the truth i just feel he is. One thing's clear his relationship to the girl that I know she likes is just hobby relationship since they like the same hobby and somehow it's different from me. He admits that he's been thinking of me before i confess to him. I just wondered then why then he doesn't confess and wait for me...=.= So there cleared.... and i've been thinking of him the whole week and smile for no reason... geez.... So now I get to chat to him again... but it's a normal chat nothing to smile for no reason... Now i'm thinking if i'm slowly getting over him. Since he knew and nothing to shiver anymore. We're like chatting as friends and no one knows what will happen in the future since where in the getting to know stage and the probability of us seeing each other is 1% not unless if he's really interested in me then he must find ways to get to know me. So it's gonna be like everyday routine... where just having fun with each other and no one knows what will happen. But it's gonna be good if he's gonna look for a wife coz' he's old and needs someone to take care of him. I dunno if i'm gonna be hurt or any maybe a little but since he's my friend i'll be happier if i know he's happy.^^

No comments: