Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Many things had happened... T.T

I'm back!!! It's been a while since my last blogged. I'm not feeling good right now. I'm sick, I got a fever yesterday and now I'm feeling hungry... So where will I start?

April 3 & 4 - We had our retreat. It is really fun. I had so much fun. I feel relaxed, gain new friends, learned new things, appreciate life, reflected and had a talk with God. I really enjoy nature tripping, I like appreciating nature. As your sitting in a bench and sofa while the wind gently touches your face... aahhhhh so relaxing.... I wish I can have one more nature tripping after this whole summer ended. I also learned something about those nine kinds of angels and I thought the archangels are the strongest but they are I think the second to the last. Would you believe the St. Michael was in that group?!? and Lucifer was a Seraphim? and Seraphim was the strongest among those nine angels. I couldn't believe at first. I wonder what book will be the story of the angels are? I wanted to read it.

April 5 - If I remember it right we went to GH to buy clothes. Well, we did There were nice clothes and if only I had money at that time. I also bought a bag which I wonder how much does it cost in Divisoria? I assume it was cheaper. But though it's a tiring day my feet hurts really bad, I did buy a nice hirt and a bag so it's sort of kinda worth it...lol...xD

April 6 - I thought it's gonna be a realxing day but it's not.... we went to Divisoria and buy some clothes...again... and some pants. I also bought Dad his mp3. Darn! I just spotted a kawaii guy. Well his cute at first glance but if you stare at him for a long time h isn't that cute anymore...hahaaha.... But I promise I'll be back in that shop coz' I wanna buy that mp3 kinda T mobile thing. But it's kinda expensive coz' it costs 1,900 I think...

April 7 - I know we don't have any work at this date because of April 9 event but due to memory gap I forgot what happened at that time... :(

April 8-11 - Just like April 7 due to memory gap I forgot what happened to these dates... *geez am I that really bad?!?*

April 12 - I remember that, that day was really hot. So my cousins, sister and I went to a mall planning to watch a movie but by cousin doesn't want so we ended playing in the arcades and eating. It was a fine day even though its hot.

April 13 - After going to mass, I kinda like relaxing for a bit until my cousin ask me to accompany her buy those medical supplies that she needed. *sheeeshhh... i thought i can relax..i thought i can... but not....* So we went to Bambang to buy those medical supplies and she treated me for a java frap so I'm kinda cool with that.

And now... I'm not feeling good, I don't know why but maybe because of tiredness or something... I got a headache yesterday and it really hurts that time, I went to sleep hopefully it will be gone but it didn't. So I checked my temperature and I got a fever so I drink a medicine that hopefully cures the fever and my headache and it did somehow for a bit. After a little while it hurts again so I went to the bathroom and vomited thought it hurts again until now at least it subsided for a bit. I don't know what's happening to me but I don't wanna be sick anymore...

Well i think that's all for now... Jia ne!

PS and my other blog that says We will miss you amanda... I really don't know what to say... coz' I just found out it was a joke... she faked her joke due to that April fool thing... It's not nice to joke about your own death..people thinks it's funny but she just played on peoples feelings...

No comments: