Monday, March 24, 2008

Long vacation...

Hmmm.. so far I had a very nice long weekend. Well I spent Lent with my family and celebrated my dad's bday.. We got paid for waiting my parents. After my vacation ended my sister and I went to the mall for a stroll and last minute shopping... I bought a bag and some anime dvds (well it's not some many i think...hahaha) Oh anyways we also watched a movie a scary thing that made us both laugh...hahaha... we really had a nice time.

Now, I'm back to work I miss my pc by the way... Even though my Chinese office mates went back to China for their vacation and I'm stuck here in the office... *sigh*

Oh there's one more thing.... I composed another poem that my mom accidentally throw and I can't remember what the poem says now I'm so don't know what feeling.... Maybe this uneasiness will just go away if I'd be able to compose another poem again... geezz....

No comments: