Thursday, March 27, 2008

Amanda~ we 'll miss you..<3





My day was totally near to be perfect. The usual things I'm at work answering those damn phone calls and annoying problems of the people. Plus, my online stuffs, my forums spamming tings that I do. Until I run into one of my anime forums and say at the SB like some kinda "we'll miss her", "I hope it was a frank". So I saw one thread saying "God bless Amanda". Then I was kinda "what the hell is this?" So I read the thread it's a message of his brother saying that Amanda was dead and she was with her friend and they rode her friend's new car but they exceeded the speeding limit and got run through a truck. When she was in the hospital she was ok but there where internal problems that made her die. It was really a devastating news through all the forum. She is a really sweet and nice girl. She is only 21 there are still many plans ahead of her. Why took her away that fast? Do really good people die easily? I'm so really wanna cry right now, but no tears coming out. What I know is I'm deeply sad seems like a piece of me was crushed or torn. I know it sounds crazy but even though we just met online there is this connection between us, i don't know what is it but she's somehow an extended family to me.

Until now I am shocked and don't know what to say. I wish we can turn back the time and stop these incident. We still need to see the bright side Amanda now is with God, she is now happy wherever she is. She will no be an angel that will guide the people to the right path.

God, I know she is with you right now or if ever she is still here and reading my blog I just want to say thank you to you for being so kind and to all the things that you've done. You know even small things were really appreciated, thanks to you. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna miss you. And I'm envy you for having a lovable brother. But you know he really is a very lovable, protected brother. God please take care of her and I know she is now safe there. Don't worry we'll me seeing each other there. And when that time comes it wouldn't be that far and we will just continue these anime things that we are doing.

No comments: