Sunday, March 9, 2008

~.~

My phone got busted yesterday and I let someone fixed it. Gladly it was fixed! But darn! all my contacts were gone! My beautiful quotes were gone too! T_T I really wish I can buy that samsung z240 that i've always wanted...^^ Anyways, I have just 5 hours of sleep coz' I did my cousin's thesis and helped construct a reflection for my sisters project.. Demmmitt I'm out of words and I think I can't construct a poem right now. I'm not into the mood of reflecting things or mellow things so that I can construct words in my mind.

I thought practicing the law of attraction is easy... but it's not.. all these busted things that i'm going through and realizing that i'm broke oh gaaaawwwwddd i'm so not giving the world a positive energy and just giving myself negative energies... *sigh*

No comments: