Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tired...Drained...


I think this is the effect of so much excitement. I get too excited that I really got tired in my weekends. I did so many things last Saturday:

1. cleaned the house
2. get my sister's report card
3. picked up a box from Partas
4. get dry clothes from the laundry
5. cooked calamares
6. cleaned the house ...again
7. meet up with forum friends...

I just realized that I did so many chores for a change of me going out that night. After doing those chores I now feel that my back really hurts. I don't know why. It's been like this for almost a week. But my chores didn't end there. The next day mom woke me up so early to help her cook the foods that we'll going to bring to Bulacan. So that's what I did Sunday itinerary:

1. sliced hotdogs
2. grated the cheese
3. cleaned the house
4. bought bananas
5. went to Bulacan

I can say that this is the most tiring weekend....ever...
I feel very drained, Even though my work now isn't that hectic. I really don't feel working. I feel sleepy I wanna sleep in bed. Just two more days and our guest will leave... Wait for another year til' he comes back... and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna feel this tiredness once again....

No comments: