Friday, February 8, 2008

I hate this feeling... T_T


My gosh! I’m so confused… I feel lonely and sad.. L

I was in a forum a while ago and one of the forumer posted a new thread and it’s about the story of his proposal to his g/f. As I read the story it’s so very romantic the feeling like I was just reading a very romantic book or watching a very romantic movie starring Keannu Reeves and Sandra Bullock. I also got teary eyed when I was reading the part of their slightly break-up. Good thing he clears everything up or should I say asked the reason why the girl wanted a break up well it’s because she doesn’t want to be a hinder of his success. He told his girl that he never accepted nor decline the opportunity because his happiness lies with her. That’s the second *ouch*

The first *ouch was when the girl told him that she wanted a break-up then she asked his girl “what have I done to make you not love me anymore”. She said I didn’t do anything. I then asked her “then why have you stopped loving me.” Now I really got teary eyed with that line…

I really don’t know what to say… I’m so speechless I was like “whoa!” I really envy them. I envy the girl for having a sweet and romantic guy like him. They have been through a lot they have been 11 years of friendship and three years in a relationship?!? Darn.. this feeling of loneliness I think I’m gonna have a single syndrome attack.

The most romantic thing that has happened in the story is this part…

I told her that everything that has happened these past couple days have only strengthened my feelings for her and that I never want to lose her again, because I loved her more than anything and that losing her is the only thing that would hold me back, because without her I have no reason to go forward. She embraced me and told me she has never felt happier than she has now, and I said I hope what I’m about to do makes her happier. When I said this she looked up at me, and I reached into my pocket and pulled out the ring she had given me on the day I was talking about. I held her hand, and looked into her eyes (which at this point were sparkling from the tears that were building up), and I told her that she once gave this ring to me and said it was her good look charm, I said that, she was only half right about that, and that it must be my good luck charm as well, because it has made me the luckiest man in the world. I then proposed to her by saying “I love you, and I want nothing more than to spend the rest of eternity with you… Will you marry me?” She said Yes and embraced me, and than we kissed, and I just held her in my arms for a while.

If I was only a director I ask for the scrip writer to make a script of this and I’ll make a movie out of it.. It’s just like a fairy tale story. I thought this kind of story never exists in real world.

Now my sentiments are… Where will I find my other half? Do I really have one? As I was reading his story I’m beginning to get hopelessly romantic once again. I thought I have my eyes on my goal. I thought everything is fine. I thought being single is ok. I thought being single is happy. But why am I having this feeling of loneliness? Sadness? I know someone is destined for me. He will be waiting for me at the right time and at the right place. Should I really believe in those? What if there is no one for me? What if I really found out that I’m growing old with no one by my side? I hope if ever “HE” doesn’t exist I wish my self happy even when I get old. Am I having a fear of being alone? I just don’t wanna see myself being alone with full of hatred. I just wished myself if ever I will be left alone I still have the feeling of happiness, self- fulfillment and love.

No comments: