Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My New Year Blog!

I almost forgot that I have a blog! I've been busy at work. Especially been busy with my extra curricular activities.. ^_^

I noticed something when this year approaches not having a bf is a big deal?!? What the *****!!! Last year it's no big deal for me I don't know why. I really don't care if I'm attached or not, but this year seems to be different. I feel pressured.... Feel pressured by the people around me, cousin, sister, relatives an I think even my parents!! Even though they don't tell me straight I can feel it.. (I mean feel it so much) Or maybe I'm just being paranoid? So since my work resume I've been into chatting with my online friends with the hope that I can find him through the net. Apparently, there's no luck I had many crushes but no luck of having a bf.. :'(

Looks like I need to have my own social life. I need to go out, explore and meet new people. I feel bad about myself. :(( I know I don't look beautiful, I'm no genius... I just have a nice smile...ahaha... (slaps me)

*Stop dreaming!! wake up! just continue with your old life your better off like that*

-=walks out=-

No comments: