Thursday, June 26, 2008

i've been thinking.. T.T

I've been having blogs and stored in my pc.. I don't want to post it here coz' i know someone out there might be stalking this blog..lol..xD paranoid neh? anyways i've been blogging lately and been ranting about me and him about my life and so and so... but last night i've been able to watched the news about the tragedy happened here. Were 850+ passengers and only 50+ were alive and that's just a tentative numbers i still don't know how many dead bodies were recovered. Yes, I was talking about the ship wreck that happened in Romblon. It was destroyed due to the typhoon "Frank". Last night just gave me the creeps when one reporter was diving and going to report about the tragedy and while they were shooting below a foot of a dead passenger was taken. When seeing the report about the tragedy I really felt sad and wanted to cry if i was able to watch the news more. So I just went upstairs and just did some manga reading. But now I realize ranting on my own problem when everyone is still crying and still hoping that their beloved ones was still alive or at least they found the body. I really feel sorry for the people who have lost someone dear to them so suddenly. I was being selfish so selfish that I keep on thinking about myself while some people are still suffering. :(

Dear God, sorry for me being so selfish. Please guide the people who are still looking for their loved ones. Please make them strong to face this tragic situation. For the others who were at the tragedy let them help find the light and peace. Amen.

No comments: