Sunday, February 17, 2008

untitled poem for a friend


It all started in June

You were my classmate back then

You let me copy your notes

Then, I shared with you my food

As day passes by

I thought it’s the end of my life

But you were there by my side

How could you intrude my life?

I never asked for your company

Nor asked for your advice

Why are you still here?

And insisting to lend your hand

I couldn’t believe life is fun

Especially when you’re around

We shared our ups and downs

And even our deepest darkest secrets under the sun

You are rare gem that is hard to find

A person I won’t give up

A friend you can count on

A friend worth fighting for

----------------------------------------------
Just made a poem about friendship. I just thought of if ever you have a friend is he/she worth fighting for even if you risk your own life?

No comments: