Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Damn day...


Huh!?! It was supposed to be funny. It was supposed to be a joke.. But he got irritated so easily.. *aarrgghh* I was supposed to be laughing, my day supposed to be fine... There's just this one man who got irritated easily with my joke... Actually that's nothing to be annoyed easily. I was just calling him older brother.. but this stupid me didn't listen to him when he said I should stop. I was just like a child annoying a big brother.. So when I asked him if he was mad. He just told me if he has the "right to get mad"?!? Huh!?! that's why i'm asking him coz' if he is I will apologize. Gladly I was calmed and my emotions didn't overcome my mind. But now he said it's ok he just had a trauma yesterday... (And that was supposed to be my fault?) Or too bad I was the one who got caught with his emotions...*aarrgghh* Oh well anyways he told me it's now ok and no problem and I just said sorry so if he didn't accept my apology then fine with me... as if!!

No comments: