Thursday, November 15, 2007

No anime movies to watch?

I can't believe I'm out of anime movies to watch I really need to buy another series or movie. But how I can buy I'm still in debt right now I have to pay mom for two weeks... Whoohh, I can't believe I bought my ever dearest portable DVD now I'm really satisfied but how can that be if I doesn't have any movies to watch? All I do is watch the local tv channels and sound tripping. I was really hoping mom will not let me pay the DVD so that I can buy movies. Well, yesterday sa wakas napakinabangan na rin ang ulan!! Classes were suspended even for half day its cool enough. But damn! it's really cold, I can't bear to take a bath even wash my hands. I really feel December is coming... On the other hand I was as usual visiting my forums but then there was this thread entitled Helmar, I despise you. Well it was in the member war thread but damn these people really hate helmar because of spamming and posting nonsense just for the benefit of having many posts. But this helmar seems really don't care of what they say he keeps on spamming. Hindi kaya papansin siya? Masyado siyang malakas mang trip. Oh well it's their war not mine, don't want to get involved, I just want peace in my life...

No comments: