Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy Birthday to me...ü


It's my birthday...It's my birthday were gonna party like... It's my birthday... Wohooo...
So glad that this day has come.

Thank God for this new beautiful day.
Thank you for giving me another chance to live this life
To share with my families and friends.
Thank you for your love and guidance that you have given me.
I'm sorry if I do not use my 21 yrs to help others
I'm sorry if I'm not making you proud.
Hopefully this another year that you have given me
I will be able to help other people.

Amen




I can't believe another year has passed. I really don't care If I'm getting older, just go on with life. Hmm,,, what will I do today? Oh yeah because I'm at the office maybe I'll finish my work and get home and go to sleep? hmm... better idea.. hahaha... What will I do I'm not a party girl I just love to be at my house doing nothing maybe listening to my anime music or just watching my anime. I really love to have that portable DVD, maybe after that I could not ask for more...
I hope... ^_^

No comments: