Thursday, February 28, 2008

Success?!?

I posted my poem in a forum where anyone can see it and comment about it. The last poem that I posted was He's not worth a tear. Well at first the words "Myself hold still, He's not worth a tear" just pop-out of my mind and I need to compose a poem out of it. At last after many erasures and rephrasing i finished the poem and I think it was successful. Many people commented in my post and many people especially girls can relate to the poem that i wrote. Well they thought i did it because i've been crying for a worthless man. actually not.. i just want to dedicate it to those girls who have been crying for a worthless man... i that poem is not actually coming from my own experience just an observation to some girls who have been wasting their time for a man... Oooppss... i think i just remembered that i once cried for a worthless man.... well, it's not really a waste that i told him that i like him... at least he knew someone liked him.. and he's a good kid... a good and a very complicated kid...

No comments: