Thursday, February 21, 2008

P.S (Postscript)

Lol!!! I just know right now that P.S. means postscript...lol!!!

Anyways this blog is just addition. It's 4:19 and I just have 10 minutes til my work is over. So glad my supervisor permit me to leave tomorrow. Yey! I'm going to my school tomorrow just to get the CD of my yearbook....Geezz hassle! But the thing is I thought I can relax tomorrow but turns out to be....not... I still need to wake up early to clean the house coz' I'll be leaving early to accompany my cousin tomorrow at her school. Her thesis time will be 7-10 am and we ran to my school to pick up the CD then stop by to a laptop shop to buy her laptop.... My estimated time of arrival will be 2pm. By that time I think I have to cook dinner coz' my mom and her friends will gonna eat at home an as usual drink beers.... So I think I'm gonna be tired tomorrow.

I just wished that even though I get tired tomorrow I still be able to go to our pajama party at Sheena's house. i've missed my gals so much! <3<3

Good luck for my tomorrow's day!

No comments: