Sunday, October 21, 2007

Questions that's been bothering me: Bleach

Well still updating myself by watching stream media. Ep. 143 is where Ichigo, Ishida and Chad went to Hueco Mundo to get Orihime. Hoping they will succeed. The powers of Ishida and Chad had improved, especially the power of Ishida it was really great! Imagine 1,200 bows were realesed in one shooting?On the other hand Oriheme healed Grimmjow's hand and as usual Grimmjow killed the #6 Espada because he was really the original one.
But something's bothering me and I'm so really going to Bleach. Ok so actually the question's that have been bothering me was who is Isshin besides being the father of Ichigo. What are really the powers of his parents. Is Karin and Yuzu are also having their own powers? Hope Ichigo will choose between Orihime and Rukia. But you know I doubt it. Another is hope after the fight between Arrancars and Shinigami, the Soul Society should assign the left positions of Aizen, Tousen and Gin to complete the Gotei 13 and who will be the VC of 13th Division well hoping Rukia will be the next VC. Huh! these are the questions that's been bothering me when I watch Bleach.

No comments: