Sunday, September 2, 2007

Movie Review: The Invasion


Do not trust anyone

Do not show emotion.

Do not fall asleep.

A space shuttle mysteriously crashes on Earth, and an extraterrestrial disease in the wreckage begins infecting human beings. A psychiatrist from Washington, D.C., Carol Bennelle (Nicole Kidman), and her colleague Ben Driscoll (Daniel Craig) discover that the transformation caused by the infection is triggered by REM sleep, robbing the victims of their humanity. As the infection spreads, fewer people can be trusted. Fighting to stay awake, Carol looks for her son, who may hold the answer to stopping the invasion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice movie, love the story nice acting for Nicole Kidman! I watched this movie last Saturday there were only few people who were watching at that time and the movie house was so cold. I had to pee and every scene in the movie is really exciting and I was hoping I could pause the movie then go to the comfort room but too bad I really needed to go to the room so I don't really know what part of the scene I missed..:(

No comments: