Sunday, August 5, 2007

A really tiring weekend...


I really had a tiring weekend. I went to Ninoy Aquino Stadium last Saturday to accompany my cousin because she needs to watch the opening of the WNCAA. When I was in my college and we are required to go to such sports fest I really do excuse myself not to go because it's very crowded. Well what can I say the girl doesn't know how to go there. Anyways after going there we went to my tita's house to celebrate their birthday. It is so nice that you and your husband's birthday is at the same month. Then after going there I need to go to my friend because she just delivered her first baby. Wow! I was so happy, excited and maybe mixed emotions when I saw the baby. It was really nice to have a baby on your own, and was hoping you could have one. I can see that she is so happy that at last after nine months of carrying the baby and after delivering it the baby is healthy. Well my friend haven't decided any name to the baby at first they have but now she have second thoughts on what the baby's name will be.

No comments: