Monday, July 30, 2007

It wasn't and it will not be a forbidden love


Wow! At last I finally finished watching Charmed. It was really a long series, but it's worth it. The story is good. Because I needed to watch the ending of the series now I'm at work I am now sleepy. hahaha... Good thing my boss is not around. Anyways, I am really happy because I saw Drew Fuller even in the last episode of the series. HE is really sooo cute. I was also touched by the love story of Coop and Phoebe specially the words that Wyatt said to Phoebe when they were trying to call Coop... That the elders really bring Coop to her to make up all the events that put her through as the Charmed ones, "It wasn't and it will not be a forbidden love"... and she was able to bring him to her by simply thinking of him due to their connection. I'm really going to miss them.

No comments: